Join world aerosol authority Per Gerde for an advanced seminar at ISAB’s labs in Stockholm
On October 13, invited scientists travel to Stockholm for Experiences of Aerosol Exposure, a one-day seminar with ISAB founder Per Gerde, plus guest speakers from in vitro to in vivo. ISAB is now inviting applications for a few remaining places. See below for full schedule, and contact Product and Sales Manager Mikael Mikko for further details.
Guest speakers from universities and companies around Europe, covering issues from in vitro to in vivo exposures, including nanoparticles – join ISAB founder Per Gerde for ISAB’s first open lab seminar day on October 13. Per Gerde’s presentation, Challenges and solutions for controlled aerosol exposures, will be followed by a program of two other senior speakers, a tour of ISAB’s labs, which includes hands-on exploration of the PreciseInhale system – and workshop activities.
Invited guests are from the pharma and toxicological fields. They all share a key interest in aerosolization and dry powders. “We have always valued openness and collaboration,” says Mikael Mikko. “This event is a logical outcome of that.”
Innovating research? Apply for entry
ISAB is now offering a limited number of places to scientists carrying out ambitious or ground-breaking research in inhalation: “We are innovators, and we always welcome the chance to collaborate on projects really creating new knowledge. If there are any teams at the cutting edge of pharma or tox research out there who would like to attend, we’d be happy to hear more,” says Mikko.
To apply mail email@example.com
Please include the name of your company or research institute, and the nature of your research.
Dinner at the Grand
On the evening of Wednesday 12 October a pre-event Dinner will be held at Stockholm’s beautiful Grand Hotel. When applying please indicate whether you would wish to join the group for dinner.
Final day program:
Wednesday 12th October 19.00 – Welcome dinner at Grand Hotel, Stockholm
Thursday 13th October –
- 9.00 Short introduction of each participant
- 09.45-10.30 Presenter: Per Gerde (Inhalation Sciences) – Challenges and solutions for controlled aerosol exposures
- 10.45-11.30 Presenter: Lena Palmberg (Karolinska Institutet) – Nanoparticle exposure of primary bronchial epithelial cells in Air Liquid Interface
- 11.30-12.30 Lunch at Tango culinary restaurant
- 12.30-13.30 Lab tour at Inhalation Sciences
- 13.30-14.15 Presenter: Alessandro Fioni (Chiesi) – Comparing methods of early preclinical lung administration, applied to the PDE4 inhibitor CHF6001
- 14.30-15.30 Workshop: What is missing on the aerosol exposure market today?
- 16.00 Summary and End of day